Palmars Hospital doctors provide comprehensive orthopedic services for children and adults suffering a variety of conditions. Our orthopedic doctors combine the best of both inpatient treatment and outpatient care and rehabilitation.
Conditions we treat include:
- Sports injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Musculoskeletal conditions
Our practice is nationally recognized for outstanding and collaborative orthopedic care. Ranked among the best private healthcare practices, we deliver expert patient care with compassion.
Patients treated at Palmars Hospital benefit from compassionate, multidisciplinary medical and surgical teams who are specifically trained to develop an individual treatment plan and rehabilitation plan to return you to activity.
Patients seeking comprehensive evaluations will have access to a multidisciplinary team of orthopedic specialists including:
- orthopedic surgeons
- physiatrists (physicians who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- sports medicine specialists
- diagnostic radiologists
- orthopedic technicians
- occupational and physical therapists
- orthotists (a certified orthopedic specialist who designs and creates custom braces)
- pedorthotists (a certified specialist who crafts custom shoes and shoe inserts)
- nurse practitioners and registered nurses.